Attorney Fatima Skimin is admitted to practice law in the states of Indiana and Louisiana. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
She is passionate about helping foreign nationals navigate the US immigration system. Ms. Skimin draws this passion from her own experience as an immigrant who went through the intricacies of the US immigration legal system.
Ms. Skimin received a global legal education in three continents: Europe, Africa, and the United States, with three main legal systems governing the world: (“Common Law”, “Civil Law”, and “Sharia Law”).
Her diverse and global upbringing allowed her to live and travel extensively in these continents, embracing the knowledge of foreign cultures, traditions, and languages.
Ms. Skimin is a graduate of the following institutions:
- Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans, Juris Doctorate (USA)
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, LL.M in Comparative Law (USA)
- University of Montpellier School of Law, Montpellier, “D.E.A” (Advanced Degree in Fundamental Private Law) (France)
- Hassan II University, School of Law, Casablanca, “Licence en droit public” (Bachelor’s Degree in Public Law) (French Section) (Morocco).
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).